Wednesday, January 13, 2010

20 weeks.

Whew, it does not seem like I've been pregnant for this long. It still feels like I just found out. I still get waves of panic when I realize I'm pregnant, as odd as that sounds. Ha ha...

As of right now, I'm at the end of my first 20 weeks. I'm half way done! And although it hasn't really been noticeable, I'm starting to notice more and more everyday. My stomach is growing daily, which actually bothers me quite a bit... I just don't want to get bigger. -_- bummer. But, I know it's baby and that I'll eventually be able to be happy with the way I look again. It is getting harder and harder to hide at work, since they still do not know. I want to tell them, but I'm so terrified that they will fire me since I've not been there 90 days yet. I really hope they understand. Although, I will not qualify for maternity leave, I'll be able to take a short term disability leave, which keeps me out for at least 6 weeks. I'm going to need to buy some bigger sweaters because even through my hoody, I'm starting to notice the bump.

Last Friday (the 8th) I was very sick. I had to go to the hospital because I had a bad stomach virus.... luckily, it did not affect the baby at all.

Anyways, this is what's been going on with my wittle baby:
"This week you're carrying about 10.5 inches and 10.5 ounces of solid baby-miracle-goodness! Their little delicates bones continue to ossify and toughen while their itsy bitsy finger and toe pads are finishing up. Your little monkey now has teeth buds, although they’re hidden beneath the gum line. And finally! Their limbs have reached their relative proportions—no more alien baby! Their cute pink lips are more defined, and might be helping out in a bit of prenatal thumb-sucking. If you have a little boy, then their tiny testes are descending, though they have not yet passed the abdominal wall. What’s more, eyelashes and eyebrows are also visible. At this point, your little one really looks like a miniature baby—and we do mean miniature as your little swimmer currently weighs a mere eighth of their final birth weight. With half the pregnancy behind you, the most significant gains are yet to come!"


Awe, :3 cute cute cute.

OH AND IF ANYONE DIDN'T KNOW, I'M HAVING A BOY.

K, that's all.

-Mamabear

No comments:

Post a Comment