Monday, November 30, 2009

Annnnnnd the 14th weekkk...

Hey hey! Well, I'm in week 14, I gotta say that this time has absolutley flied. I mean, really? I've known for 10 weeks already? Crazy!

Anyways, this week is pretty neat. A lot of growing (and not just on baby, my butt is definitely getting bigger...) and stress. But, I'm doing okay and I start a new job this week that I am freakin' stoked about. :D woohoo!

Okayyy, so this is what's happening this week:
"At about 3.5 inches long, their little body and limber limbs are coordinated enough for loads of complicated motions. In fact, their whole body is moving right now! You're not feeling it because their current size is still a bit too small to make an impact you'd recognize. Still, their movements are recognizable on an ultrasound. Speaking of which, you shoud be scheduling one with your health care provider! Week 16 is the classic date as you can usually determine whether your little one is going to pee standing up or sitting down. Your baby is also starting to develop the ability to move their eyes this week, although the eyelids still remain fused shut. What's more, they can make all sorts of fun facial expressions as they practice squinting, frowning, and grimacing. Cute development of the week: their little hands can grasp at things and they may already be sucking their thumb!"

That's pretty cute... I hope it's sucking it's thumb. D'awww. :3
Oh, and his/her little heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood!

Mkay, that's bout it.
-Mamabear

No comments:

Post a Comment