Monday, September 21, 2009

Slightly broken hearted, but really... only two weeks?

Well, got the call from the doctor today that I'm only at two weeks. What does that mean? That means that I will not get to see my sister graduate from law school which makes me very, very upset. And the fact that she is upset, breaks my heart and makes me feel like complete and total shit.

I'm sorry, I didn't plan to get pregnant. I really didn't, and honestly I wish that it could be better timing. I'm missing out on the things I really wanted to enjoy in life. I feel selfish for some reason.

Anyways, two weeks along... which is barely nothing. According to baba-gaga.com, this is what is going on... "Your little blastocyst is now separating into two distinct parts: the amniotic cavity (or yolk sac) and the embryo (your baby-to-be). The yolk sac’s main job is to protect and nourish your baby until the placenta is fully formed. Right now, the placenta is just beginning to take shape, but won’t be complete for another 8 weeks or so. The beginnings of the umbilical cord are visible and partly functional, although it is still not fully formed."

A blastocyst? What kind of word is that? Blastocyst... I'm not even sure how to say it.

Anyways, that's all I have for an update. I'm estimating the babies arrival around June 8th... hopefully sooner, I really want to see my sister graduate.

Mama Bear out.

No comments:

Post a Comment